Stick out and stick with the best service in the industry. Our extended warranties save you money and keeps your production line going. Download the complete brochure of plans to find the one that works best for your business.
Our 1 Year Plans
Level 1 (SCW 1-200-4i) $894.00
Service Contract Warranty for ONE YEAR on 4 inch Thermal printers with 200dpi.
Level 2 (SCW 1-300-4i) $994.00
Service Contract Warranty for ONE YEAR on 4 inch Thermal printers with 300dpi.
Level 3 (SCW 1-6i) $1,094.00
Service Contract Warranty for ONE YEAR on 6 inch Thermal printers with 200/300dpi.
Our 2 Year Plans
Level 1 (SCW 2-200-4i) $1,388.00
Extended Service Contract Warranty for TWO YEARS on 4 inch Thermal printers with 200dpi.
Level 2 (SCW 2-300-4i) $1,588.00
Extended Service Contract Warranty for TWO YEARS on 4 inch Thermal printers with 300dpi.
Level 3 (SCW 2-6i) $1,788.00
Extended Service Contract Warranty for TWO YEARS on 6 inch Thermal printers with 200/300dpi.
- Normal wear and tear items (includes 1 printhead per year);
- Unlimited repairs, all labor, all consumable & non-consumable parts;
- Including Platen Rollers;
- Speedy Turnaround
- Only OEM parts used in repairs;
- Free telephone technical support;
- Onsite response with parts “in-hand” only if technician is in the area or local coverage; and
- Onsite response time shall be normal business hours within 24 hours or next business day of service request.
- PLUS – 2 Check-In Visits each year
- Abused and mishandled consumables/non-consumables such as the print head, power supply, board and rollers damaged caused by negligence due to using a sharp object, over-heating, harsh cleaner and dirty environment;
- Unauthorized tampering, accidents, disasters, including but limited to, fire, flood, lightning or neglect;
- Standard freight charges to return repaired printer;
- If customer location is not within technicians local coverage, travel time cost, etc. applies if requires or requested within 24-48 hours onsite response time; and
- Options such as external rewinder, print server, software, or non-OEM print heads or parts.
This plan applies exclusively to working equipment in good condition, subject to acceptance by JMS at its sole discretion. JMS shall accept functional equipment under plan without exception providing that: a) Customer furnishes written, authorized documentation of existing maintenance contract(s) on equipment by qualified service provider, and b) expiration date of existing contract shall not exceed thirty (30) days prior to this Agreement’s Initial Plan Period. During the first thirty (30) days of Initial Plan Period, a) all parts used for any covered repair shall be billable unless proof of existing contract coverage is furnished as above, and b) all parts used for any covered repair and applicable labor fees shall be billable if equipment is deemed unacceptable for plan standards. JMS reserves the right to cancel this plan at any time with a thirty (30) day written notice to plan holder. Upon cancellation, JMS will pay plan holder a pro-rated refund of the contract amount indicated above.
Terms and Conditions:
The customer acknowledges that this plan has been read and understood, and agrees to be bound by its terms and conditions. The customer further agrees that this plan is the complete and exclusive agreement between the above parties relating to the subject of annual repair service. JMS hereby rejects any additional or different terms or conditions proposed by the customer, whether or not contained in any of the customer’s business forms or in the customer’s website, and such additional or different terms and conditions shall be void and of no effect unless in a writing specifically agreed to by JMS referring to and agreeing to the change. The customer’s acceptance of JMS’s services shall constitute its acceptance of these Extended Warranty Terms and Conditions. Any changes to these terms and conditions must be in writing clearly identifying the change and signed by JMS. JMS reserves the right to assign this plan.